University of Lincoln
Lincoln Esports competes up to 6 days a week, with over 26 Teams in a variety of current and rising Esports Games. We have a total of over 120 active competing players on top of our already booming social community.
We compete in the Largest UK Esports' Tournaments named National Student Esports (NSE.gg) and The National University Esports League.
We operate purely for this reason: To promote a positive UK Esports community and continue to help others' grow in the process.
In 2018-19 we achieved the following
1. Hosted the Largest Esports Varsity in the UK with help from multi-national industry leaders
2. Placed Top 10 with multiple teams against the UK's finest collegiate players
3. Sold over 50 of our custom designed merchandise to our members
4. Promoted Esports in Lincolnshire better than ever before growing ten-fold in 6 months
5. Raised over £900 for blood cancer charity Anthony Nolan
Goals for next year
1. Continue to promote UK Esports
2. Hire coaches to refine our top team's knowledge and skills
3. Win at least one of our fixtures
4. Promote positive mental health within the gaming community
5. Break the NSE Fundraising Record of £2000 raised
6. Venture out of the collegiate leagues into the UK Esports team with our newly refined teams